1. Are there any preservatives, artificial flavours and colourings in Carvers Nut Butters?
Nope. Absolutely none of these.
2. How to store the Carvers Nut Butters?
Store it somewhere cool and dry, away from the sun. Best to store it in the refrigerator.
3. How to store Carvers Nut Butters after opening or before opening?
Carvers Nut Butters can last for a year before opening (refrigerated). After opening, best to consume it within 3 months.
*Our founder, Felicia finishes a jar of Peanut Butter with a small loaf of bread. It won’t take long to finish.
4. Will Carvers Nut butter get harden if I store it in the fridge?
Yes but don’t worry. Just take it out and let it cool down for awhile before you stir and enjoy them.
5. Why there is a layer of oil on top of the Carvers Nut Butters and some ‘oil smell’ after some time?
This is because we don’t use any emulsifier or preservative. After awhile, the nut and its oil will separate. All you need to do is STIR DEEP and exercise your muscle for a minute or two.
6. Is Carvers Nut Butters suitable for children and elderly?
Yes, children and elderly will love them.
7. Is Carvers Nut Butters vegan-friendly?
8. Is Carvers Nut Butters Keto-friendly?
9. Is Carvers Nut Butters suitable for diabetic patients?
Yes, Carvers Nut Butters does not contain any sugar.
10. Do you use any artificial sugar?
Nope. No artificial or sugar replacement is used.
11. Do you use plastic or glass jar?
We use glass jar.
12. Do you send the Carvers Nut Butters to other states in Malaysia?
Yes, we do. Just place your order at our website and we will send Carvers Nut Butters to you.
13. I’m located outside Malaysia. Can I still buy Carvers Nut Butters?
Of course! Just send us a message and we will arrange the delivery for you.
14. Is it delicious?
YES! Very Delicious.